Thursday, May 18, 2006

~Another Beautiful Day in Arkansas~

It is another beautiful day here in Northwest Arkansas and The River Valley. Temps are still very mild and loads of sunshine.
I spoke with my mother this morning, and she had a rough day yesterday. She said the knee pain was pretty bad and she had to take more pain meds. Still, considering the surgery she had...she is doing very well.
Tessia's tutor was not able to come last night because she was sick. So....I am hoping she will be able to see Tess before next week to help her get caught up. Tess is so excited for school to be out this year. I am looking forward to it myself. :)
By the way, here is a link to my Alma Mater:

2 comments:

c r y s t a l said...

RYC: I can definitely see the resemblence there!! For sure!!

I dig the blog! Isn't blogging fun?! haha!!

Mae said...

Man, it sounds like Arkansas is better than Texas this time of year. Texas is sweltering, already, and it's only may. :)

*Kristyn*